Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm back!

Happy Sunny October!!

Mamacitta arrived from Okalahoma/Mexico last Sunday and I have not been too deiligent in keeping this up to date.


I was at the same weight, 150 end of Sept, but was down to
145 lbs Friday Oct 2nd.
Tofino was great, sunny and a good bonding time for mama and I...unfortunately I put 2 lbs back on! Holding 147 lbs Monday Oct 5th. Have to see what happens after Birthday dinner tonight at Fiamo with all the peeps!

Training
:
Mon Sept 21, H.E.A.T. class....get your passes it's fun!
Tues 22, Astanga yoga
Wed/Thurs, train w/clients
Fri 25, Flow yoga
Mon Sept 28, 1hr 45min cardio (Y&R and The Doctors) Ellip, tread, bike, ellip
Tues 29, Astanga yoga

Mama is here for another week at least, we will have to see how the workouts go!
:-)
Cheers! Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment