Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss T's 12 Week Fitness Challange! Fat Free Fall

Lookin' Good, Feelin' Better!
Challenge me! Challenge yourself! Do it in 12 weeks!

I mentioned to a client @ Club Phoenix that I was going to put myself on a meal plan & kick my own ass all over the gym after Labour Day; she wanted to know if I would share my "plan" with her. Of course I will! With all of you!

I moved from Vancouver, back to Victoria Feb 2006, stressed out, hardly working, broke & spending lots of distraction time at the gym...at 127 lbs, 12% body fat! A little too ripped for me (well, for my friends anyway).
I started back at Club Phoenix full time Feb 2007, 140 lbs, 122lbs of lean muscle mass, 18% BF (very reasonable for me).
I broke last weekend after seeing pictures of myself on the beach! I tipped the scales Sunday at 150.5 lbs!!! Argh! I have put the plan into action!
*Wed Sept 2, 148 lbs*
I will have my BF tested with all those who will enter, by the end of next week.
We are going to look at a loss of BF%, not total weight loss.

~Rules~
  1. 12 week challenge, Sept 12th wkend - Dec 5th wkend
  2. Must be a Miss T's client @ Club Phoenix or private; Past, Present or Future
  3. Net new clients must purchase sessions before Oct 15th; Club Phoenix for a min pkg of 12 which you can share with 1 friend or call me for private training, nutrition, meal prep
  4. Club Phoenix clients must make a 10 min. apt. with Angie for "Miss T's Fitness Challenge" within a week of Sept 12th
  5. Miss T's Wellness clients must book me to bring calipers & scale within a week of Sept 12th
  6. All participants must email me Height, Weight, BF%, Lean Mass. Please let me know if you would like to publish your info with mine
I am going to post my nutrition plan & Popeye's supplements. I will post my workouts. I will post my weight & BF% regularly
I am going to commit to eating my "plan" 5 days a week
I will commit to 6 days/wk, Cocktail-FREE (yikes!!)...except for Thanksgiving LgWkend & my B'day :-)

You are all responsible for your own Nutrition, Workouts, Supplements, Cheat Days & Booking apts w/Angie or myself
You may train more with me, purchase more sessions or nutrition plans and even look at Miss T's Snacks, if you don't want to cook for yourself.

I am going to do it! Are you?

~TBA~
Prize booty! I already have hundreds of dollars worth of prizes
for the 1st & 2nd place winner!

The winner will also have sessions from me
...AND...a chance to Train the Trainer!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds good Tara. Count me in. ~Christina

    (If i don't win, I'm going to pay to watch whoever gets to Train the Trainer you!).

    ReplyDelete